Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Images Are Back?

Maybe I can post images here again.

So I am celebrating by posting these shots of

King Tower.






On February 2, 1965 William A. Howell, 51, an ex-employee of the defunct Portland Register was found dead in his apartment under mysterious circumstances.

The fact that he was found lying face up and his skull had been fractured by two seperate blows, made the coroner rule that accidental death was unlikely.




The police had no clues as to the killer and seemed to have no leads to follow. The killing made headlines for two or three days and then faded away in news of Vietnam, civil rights marches and new crimes.

This killing has always haunted me and I like the look of the building.

At least I can use pictures again. Now I have to figure out how to put them where I want them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home