Thursday, November 02, 2006

To My Readers

I hope you have noticed that I haven't posted here in a few weeks. If you have then you will be happy to know that I will continue the slabtown chronicle soon. Writing opportunities have grown while I have been writing this and I thought I should share a little of what has been happening with you, my valued readers.

Keep your fingers crossed. I just completed a short piece that I hope will soon be appearing in a print anthology. I won't jinx it anymore.

My latest project came by way of a challenge from my friend Ken Goldstein, who also happens to be a very talented writer. Use the link above to read his stuff. Ken challenged me to write a novel (okay 50,000 words is really novella length, but its a start) in just 30 days from November 1st to november 30th as part of National Write a Novel Month. You can see what my project is here.

I will try to post here at least a couple of times in November, but most of my writing will be going into this project for at least the next 30 days. Happy reading and I will see you all again real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home